You are visiting the CLINICAOMEGALANZAROTE.COM website owned by CLINICA OMEGA ARRECIFE SL, with registered office at C / DR. GOMEZ ULLA 70, 35500 ARRECIFE LAS PALMAS, with NIF number B35940949, registered in the Commercial Registry of ARRECIFE in volume 374, Folio 219, Sheet IL-9.010, (which in that document is called < >). You can contact THE HOLDER by any of the following means:
Contact email: INFO@CLINICAOMEGALANZAROTE.COM
Saved 41, downstairs 15705 Santiago de Compostela
These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website of THE HOLDER that it makes available to the public.
The access and / or use of this website of THE HOLDER attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions that, where applicable, are mandatory.
CLINICAOMEGALANZAROTE.COM provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the content") on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and (with an enunciative but not limiting nature), not to use them for:
- Carry out illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or attempt against human rights
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE HOLDER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER has the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Privacy and Data Protection
Contents Intellectual and industrial property
THE HOLDER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by the HOLDER. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of the HOLDER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- a) The availability in the operation of the web page, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- b) The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- c) The violation of the legislation in force by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual or industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
- d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the USER or third-party computer system. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- e) Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may make.
- f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use that the USER makes of them. THE OWNER will make all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- g) Damages caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damages caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- h) Damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure
In the event that there are forums, in the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that, the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, which is solely responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
THE OWNER reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that CLINICAOMEGALANZAROTE.COM includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will THE HOLDER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who breach the content of this legal notice.
THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.